Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why do we spread fear?

So seeing a post of a friends wall today on facebook made me think about spreading fear. It was a 'warning' type of post. Now, it might be 'true' to some, but honestly I wonder why do we feel the need to spread fear??? I see a lot more of these kinds of posts than positive, love giving posts. Well, that is not totally true, because I have joined a lot of pages that are very positive, and I get a lot of those posts. The negative ones are now only coming from people on my facebook. Most days lately I just scroll by them, and try not to give them any real focus. But this particular one caught my eye, because it was about a ruse with a crying boy, for rape gangs. Yeah, kids, rape, all that stuff, really tends to get my attention. But, after reading it, I wondered why do we share such things. Do we really want all our friends in constant fear? I thought that was only used by the media and military.

So that makes me ask, why do we embrace fear more readily than love? It is not our natural state, and what you focus on gets bigger, so WHY focus on fear? Why not put as much focus on love as possible? I really have no concrete answers, other than fear really gets your attention, because it is a negative emotion. But why does love not get more attention??? I mean it is a feel good feeling. Makes you feel amazing, as if you can do anything. Why would we not want to focus on that instead?

I know most do not understand the law of attraction, so they are reacting all the time on a default setting. Sometimes I want to tell them, but I am learning that not everyone is ready to accept they are creating all that they encounter. Till then I will keep pondering the nature of humans, the universe, love, attraction, and scroll past the posts that do not support what I know to be true.

From my soul to yours!
Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment